Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Of Innuendos...


When I was still in college, I came across this rather interesting word, "Innuendo". No, it's not just a local band. In law terms, it's specifically means a parenthetic explanation of a word or charge in a legal document. Don't know what I'm talking about? Refer www.dictionary.com
The Innuendo word in this blog's context means an insinuation.
Example?
Poody : PT, do you like pineapple tart?
PT: your apple tart? I've never eaten it before.
Go figure.

Example 2.
Some friends and I were having lunch in Jalan Batai yesterday, and talked of buying shuttles for our regular badminton sessions.
PT: We should ask Lous to help us buy more shuttles.
Me: But he never comes anymore!!
*Entire group burst out laughing*
?????

Example 3.
Still during lunch.
Nivla: I think I'm still hungry. Should I buy fruits or pisang goreng?
Rover: Pisang Goreng? That's gay food la, %&*#@^!
Note: I would include Nivla's picture of him eating his pisang goreng, but not without his permission. So maybe tomorrow.


Example 4.
Still during lunch. Yes, it was a long one.
PT starts picking out anchovies from his pan mee, and dumps them into the bowls of people on his left and right.
Nivla: Can I have your ikan bilis?
PT: Yes, you can have my ikan bilis.
*Silence*
*Entire group bursts out laughing*

Boy oh boy, we live in a world full of corrupted minds.

No comments: