Monday, May 15, 2006

CRM - Customer Really Mad

This has got to be serious. I'm having a really bad Monday. Lunch hour is not even over yet, and I've been steered from the clockwork of my life to plunge into starting a blog, thanks to a friend. My, you'd think I'm contemplating jumping off a cliff meh?
Monday, May 15, 2006. After that long weekend off, I psyched myself up that this was going to be a great week... *pump up the enthusiasm* and that I would somehow love my job. 8.45am and that dream pummelled back down to reality. The bland light from the screen, phones rhythming all around, the sounds of car engines revving up the street eight floors below (Jalan Sultan Ismail, mind you)..... I want to sink into oblivion.
Now leh? 2.24pm, some Zinger burger paper on my desk, and a whole lot of Mandarin speaking IT department speaking gibberish (ok, so it's not gibberish, just that I don't understand..) So... here I am, venting my frustration into words, in hopes that I don't turn into a psychopath who stalks metrosexuals with bad hair cuts and ugly ties.
As for WHAT I'm frustrated over today, it's got to be on the receiving end of customer service. No, not receive customer service, but to give customer service. I admit to being a picky customer, and I demand for what I ought to get. I hate people in the service industry who are rude and I cannot tolerate slow service. But all this happens AFTER paying the money. I cannot comprehend therefore, this diversity of expectations when it comes to getting what you paid for.
I don't want to sound like a waitress who plunks your dinner plate on your table with your chicken wings doing a nose dive, your salads doing the La Bamba and gravy making a juicy landing on your pants, but seriously now, for a minimal amount of investment, don't expect me to give you the sky la.
So, in silver lining I offered my products, with something FREE on top of what she paid for, and allowed her to do half-payment first, which is completely unconventional. To top if all off, her investment seemed to be doing well. Well, not according to her, and with THAT kind of returns, how is she going to convince her management to keep on using our services? Oi, lady, your money very big ah? If you can't live with the risks of investing in something that may go up or down, go buy an island and make it your own country with those big money of yours la.
One of these days, when my brain snaps from being pushed up the wall once too often, I'll run off to the forests, do some little witch dance round a fire, collect little twigs and tie them up to make a voodoo doll, put your name on it, and start poking stakes down your throat. So don't piss me off.

No comments: