Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Futsal Virgin - Devirginized

Forgot my camera =(
The only pictures I have of my futsal experience are these:

My poor shoes.

Gone. Sigh.

My poor leg.


My legs got lebam lebam all. My back is aching and my hamstring is gnawed.
Ok, I guess the experience was a pleasant one after all. I know I must sound like a sadist for first complaining about the pain, then saying it was a pleasant experience. Futsal at Sports Unlimited last night was both chaotic and comedic. The boys intended to teach the girls futsal and have fun watching them miss the ball. The girls intended to just kick the boys. And for the next two days, I will be reminded of the experience whenever I sit, stand up or even just move my legs. FuuuhHHhhhh...
*Fox, sorry I kicked you, so hard*

My attempt to bring Jason to the century-old Coliseum didn't quite work out. For those residing in KL and have not even an inkling of idea where or what the Coliseum is.... shy boh. It is probably one of the oldest (and first) restaurant in the City that serves Western food, and was the kind of place your folks would bring you to if you did well in your exams (you would also be in your 50s or 60s by now). Its mere ambience and decor is like a blast from the past that makes you imagine a scene similar to Back to The Future, where you visit your folks' old haunts. And food there, mind you, is fantalicious. So, anytime you run out of ideas to bring friends/ special ones, look it up. And put on those polkadot ties.





Picture taken from www.mymesra.com.my

*note: I'm running through some old photos I saw off a friend's Ofoto album, perhaps some interesting stuff might come out of there..... Hopefully it isn't a picture of me in a pinafore when I had green eyes.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that at Coliseum, you get half a glass of water when you order one.