Sunday, September 28, 2008

What a weekend it has been. For the first time in a long time, I almost didn't leave my house BOTH Saturday and Sunday. Oh, except to go get my car fixed, which is haaAARrrDdly counted as an outing.

Been procrastinating for the longest time now, since I heard Monto's house got burgled a few months back, and we finally installed the alarm system today. The ever ambitious mom also decided to sort out the storeroom into "organized mess" rather than just mess. So the day was full of cleaning, sweeping, mopping, running after the dog, and sneezing.

After such a strenuous day, how the heck was I gonna remember all the instructions the alarm guy attempted to teach me!

Everyone's anticipating a quiet week next week though, cos half the world's gone for the Raya holidays. Goldfinger has departed for her bonking trip to Japan, and the office is gonna be so awfully void of energy. Maybe I'll go mess up her plant just for fun.

Jee will be back this Wednesday, before we head off to Penang with the rockstar grandpa, who was so cute today - he called me to "hint" about going to the airport with me. Hmmm.

Someone's gonna be lonely this holiday though.....


No comments: